chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: openCMIS 0.2.0-incubating release and query support
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 08:59:24 GMT
Perhaps a good opportunity to ask the community again for a suitable release date.

>From my side nothing should prevent us to push a release soon. We have several gaps in
the documentation that we need to fix but this should not be a show stopper. How about the
client library?

Any suggestions? Is end of this year still valid?

@Debbie: Great to hear that you made progress. Be aware that there were some recent changes
with exception handling and that there is currently no full-text support in our grammar. Currently
we lack updating the documentation.... this still is work in progress.

Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Deuth [mailto:debbiedeuth@comcast.net]
Sent: Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2010 00:07
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: openCMIS 0.2.0-incubating release and query support

It appears that there are a number of changes in OpenCMIS 0.2.0 for query
support. We are currently implementing a CMIS repository. We have developed
RepositoryService, ObjectService, RelationshipService and NavigationService
code that makes use of the OpenCMIS 0.1.0 release code. I am currently
working on implementing a DiscoveryService query. I was attempting to use a
query condition processor extended from AbstractQueryConditionProcessor.  I
ran into several problems and limitations with this when trying to work with
a more complex WHERE clause containing ANDs, ORs and parentheses (e.g.,
"WHERE (a=1 and b=2) OR (c=4 or d=5)"). It looks like the 0.2.0 code will
alleviate many of my problems.

Is there any update on when 0.2.0 will be released? Will it be before the
end of the year?

Debbie Deuth, Prospero Media Services

debbiedeuth@comcast.net