chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Stefane Fermigier ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: Browser Binding Implementation in Chemistry
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:54:42 GMT
Hi Florian,

can you point us to the specs ?

BTW, I don't think that we need to limit ourselves to Javascript for the client (though it
would be great to to have a generic JS library soon).

Cheers,

  S.

On Dec 9, 2010, at 6:33 PM, Florian Müller wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have implemented all essential read-only operations of the browser binding in Chemistry
based on the current drafts.
> The next steps are the important read-write operations such as createDocument and deleteObject.
>
> While I'm moving forward with the server-side, I could need some help with the client-side.
We have to validate that the specification is actually usable by JavaScript developers.

> Is there somewhere a JavaScript guru who would like to help me building a decent browser
client?

> Thanks,
>
> Florian

http://www.nuxeo.com/ - +33 1 40 33 79 87 - http://twitter.com/sfermigier
Join the Nuxeo Group on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/groups?gid=43314
New Nuxeo release: http://nuxeo.com/dm54
"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."