chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Graduating Chemistry
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 10:06:02 GMT
On Tue, 5 Oct 2010, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Anyone interested in driving the process? Or alternatively, do you think
> there's still something the Incubator could teach Chemistry?

I think it would be good to see a release of one of the non-java codebases
too before graduation. I'm not too worried about if it's python or php,
as once everyone's got the hang of reviewing and releasing in one other
language, the remaining should be fine to fix as-and-when once graduated.

If we want to do another Java release in the mean time, so there are two
done before graduation, then I'd see that as a bonus!

Nick