chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: Validation of release packages
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:43:35 GMT
Yes I meant that.
Ok so don't hold the release then.

But this model mismatch makes some of my high-level unit tests fail
when run on the atompub bindings, whereas they pass with webservices
and local bindings.
I think PersistentDocumentImpl.getContentStream should probably return
an intelligent content stream object that knows to fetch the stream
filename if requested.

Florent

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Florian Müller
<florian.mueller@alfresco.com> wrote:
> Hi Florent,
>
> You mean that the OpenCMIS client doesn't return a filename in the
> ContentStream object when using AtomPub?
>
> That is correct. There is no filename in that case.
>

> - Florian
>

> On 10/09/2010 14:34, Florent Guillaume wrote:
>>
>> Can you hold the code freeze until 4PM ? There's I think a bug in the
>> AtomPub bindings that I'd like to fix or make sure it's not a bug
>> (getting the filename of a returned content stream).
>>
>> Florent
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Florent Guillaume<fg@nuxeo.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> I really hate depending on anything SNAPSHOT during a release.
>>> Although of course you could give it a date-based version, just
>>> creating a new maven plugin for that for the first OpenCMIS release
>>> seems overkill. Can't we do things partially by hand for now?
>>>
>>> Anyway, ok for the code freeze at 3PM CET.
>>>
>>> Florent

In