chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Swing Client Groovy Console
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:01:52 GMT
Hi,

You might have seen that I added a Groovy Console to the OpenCMIS Swing
Client. It allows you to play with the OpenCMIS Client API without the
hassle of setting up a Java project and getting it connected to a
repository. It's a nice debug environment and testbed.

I received very positive feedback so far. If you have scripts or script
snippets that might also be useful for others, please share them.

Add them to the scripts folder (/src/main/resources/scripts) and create
an entry in script-library.properties . They will then show up when you
press the "Console" button.

Thanks,

Florian