chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Introduction & contributing
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:32:04 GMT
Welcome and thank you for your offer!

The OpenCMIS project desperately needs more documentation and
introduction. It is difficult those of us who are working on and with it
for months now to identify the stumbling blocks for beginners.

You are welcome to add new pages to OpenCMIS Wiki [1] if you want. For
smaller insights there is also the OpenCMIS Cookbook [2].

Thanks again,

Florian

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CMIS/OpenCMIS
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CMIS/OpenCMIS+Cookbook