chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: sharepoint 2010 basic auth
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:17:18 GMT
Thanks for your feedback!

I have added a simple NTLM authentication provider to the trunk of
OpenCMIS. I couldn't test it but it should work similar to what you have
done.

Regards,

Florian

On 22/09/2010 23:01, You Know wrote:
> That is correct.  I haven't extensively tested the interface, but was able to pull a
document library from SharePoint and mirror it to local disk.  A trivial and redundant test,
I know, but I remain guardedly optimistic.  Thanks for a great tool.

> "Florian Müller"<florian.mueller@alfresco.com>  wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the feedback!
>>
>> So, you did not set SessionParameter.USER and SessionParameter.PASSWORD
>> and used java.net.Authenticator instead? Is this correct?
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Florian
>>

>> On 21/09/2010 23:06, You Know wrote:
>>> It seems the issue was with the SessionParameter credentials.  Evidently the
WS security is not leveraged, or perhaps misconfigured, on my client's SharePoint site.  Removing
them completely resolved the latter 401s.

>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Jess

 With the suggested fixes, I can invoke getRepositories and createSession, but requesting
an object results in a 401 unauthorized error.  If the admin disables NTLM, then the call
succeeds.  Has anyone been successful with CMIS, Sharepoint, and NTLM?

WSDL.

2010 service?  I've tried connecting with the web service bindings, but receive a 401 error
code when the client attempts to pull the WSDL.  The WSDL url is protected with basic auth.
 I'm supplying the user/password properties, but it doesn't seem that the client is negotiating
basic auth for this purpose.  I guess it is assuming only WS-Security.  Is there another setting
to support basic auth when requesting the service WSDL?

proper SharePoint URL format for this binding.