chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Validation of release packages
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:07:14 GMT
Hi Jukka,

That is all really confusing. [1] states for Category B licences:

"Although the source must not be included in Apache products, the NOTICE
file, which is required to be included in each ASF distribution, must
point to the source form of the included binary (more on that in the
forthcoming "Receiving and Releasing Contributions" document)."

That's what we are trying to do: point to the source code of all CDDL
dependencies in the NOTICE file.

Is that not necessary?

- Florian

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html