chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: JOINs
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 20:47:46 GMT
I am currently on travel and don't have a chance to look at this for the moment. If this is
a replacement for the existing walker we should have a discussion on the list which way to
proceed (we shouldn't support two in the long run). Anyway great to see progress in this area...
I will followup once I had a chance to take a look at this.

Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Florent Guillaume [mailto:fg@nuxeo.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 28. September 2010 19:31
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: JOINs

I haven't done the JOIN part yet, but I added a new ClauseWalker
interface (now used in InMemoryQueryProcessor). It should be simpler
to use and extend.

Florent

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Jens Hübel <jhuebel@opentext.com> wrote:
> Hi Florent,
>
> the support for JOINS is currently weak. I don't think that anybody has used them so
far. Feel free to modify them.  Probably we also could implement a predefined walker object
at some point so that for a simple use case a user does not have to know about the tree structure.