chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: SVN structure
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:01:09 GMT
I've done the moves in svn, the new URLs for the PHP client, cmislib
and jsclient are:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chemistry/phpclient/trunk
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chemistry/cmislib/trunk
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chemistry/jsclient/trunk

Old chemistry code was moved to old/chemistry and old/site.

Now there is no trunk/branches/tags at the toplevel anymore, thus no
confusion possible in the future.

Florent

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Florent Guillaume <fg@nuxeo.com> wrote:
> Agreed, all the independent subprojects mentioned below should be
> moved outside of the global trunk/ and into their individual tree so
> that they can have their own release cycle.
> For Chemistry I'll move it to old/ as it's on its way to becoming obsolete.
>
> Florent
>
> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Klevenz, Stephan
> <stephan.klevenz@sap.com> wrote:
>> Agree. Can we ask owners to restructure their sub projects?
>>
>> Currently we have
>>
>> # chemistry/
>> # cmislib/
>> # jsclient/
>> # phpclient/
>> # site/
>>
>> At top level there is already the <old> directory keeping out dated sub projects.
For instance you can find the old opencmis from before the merge. I assume that the chemistry
sub project should go also here.