chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN structure
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:36:23 GMT
I would definitely like cmislib to be able to have its own dev and release cycle. I will move
cmislib to the chemistry directory as a sibling of the opencmis directory.

Jeff

On Jul 1, 2010, at 3:00 AM, Klevenz, Stephan wrote:

> Agree. Can we ask owners to restructure their sub projects?
>
> Currently we have
>
> # chemistry/
> # cmislib/
> # jsclient/
> # phpclient/
> # site/
>
> At top level there is already the <old> directory keeping out dated sub projects.
For instance you can find the old opencmis from before the merge. I assume that the chemistry
sub project should go also here.

> WDYT?
>
> Regards,
> Stephan

Chemistry.
>> You may notice that OpenCMIS has moved directly under /chemistry in svn. A suggestion
is to
>> move all other subprojects (e.g. cmislib, jsclient, abderaclient, tck, shell etc)
to /chemistry