chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <fmuel...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: CMIS Swing Client
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 14:41:26 GMT
Exception handling isn't great yet. In case of the Nuxeo repository it tries to get the version
history and fails. Maybe CmisNotSupportedExceptions should be suppressed.

- Florian

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefane Fermigier [mailto:sf@nuxeo.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2010 16:36
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: CMIS Swing Client

Cool! I surely wish it could be made open source as a demonstration of the OpenCMIS capabilities.

I've tried it against the Nuxeo test repository (http://cmis.demo.nuxeo.org/).

I can browse the content (folders and documents), and download documents, but when I click
on a document, I get a "CmisNotSupportedException" popup, without further information about
which operation the client was trying to perform.

Regards,

  S.

On Jul 7, 2010, at 3:58 PM, Florian Müller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've built a CMIS desktop client with Swing and OpenCMIS [1].
> It is neither pretty nor complete but already useful to trace down bugs and run a quick
query. In Open Text it is now used for testing.

> It is not open source yet. But I'm willing to contribute it to Chemistry if the community
thinks that this would make sense.

> - Florian
>

> [1] http://people.apache.org/~fmui/cmisclient/cmis-swing-client-0.1.zip

Web: http://www.nuxeo.com/ - Tel: +33 1 40 33 79 87
Twitter: http://twitter.com/sfermigier
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." - Leonardo
da Vinci