chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Links missing from Chemistry web site front page
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2010 02:46:03 GMT
Hey guys,
I'd add 3 more links as we have a shaped release process:

- "Downloads" (i.e. to artifacts in http://www.apache.org/dist with
proper mirroring policies)
- "Project Reports"  (i.e. link to the generated/voted/staged/release
Maven site)
- "Nightly builds" (i.e. link to SNAPSHOTS latest version at
repository.apache.org)

WDYT?

Ciao,
Gab

PS:
BTW, I really like this way of writing documentation. The wiki is very
effective indeed, thanks for setting this up!

--

Eng. Gabriele Columbro
Alfresco Software, Ltd.

M: +31 (0)627 565 103