chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Korver <aaron.kor...@gmail.com>
Subject Best way to create a Document from a QueryResult?
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 22:12:43 GMT
 See the below code.  Note that tcg:contract is my own custom type that
extends the cmis:document with a few added properties.
        String queryString = "SELECT * FROM tcg:contract";
        ItemIterable<QueryResult> results = session.query(queryString,
false);

        assertEquals(1, results.getTotalNumItems());
        for(QueryResult qResult: results)
        {
            //How do I get Documents from QueryResult?
        }

Thanks,
Aaron Korver