chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From samuel jacob sam <samuelmor...@gmail.com>
Subject chemistry-tck-atompub JUnit tests failing
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 13:09:38 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone help me to run JUnit tests in chemistry-tck-atompub successfully
?

When I run these JUnit tests against our CMIS server, we are getting the
below exception.

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
    at
org.apache.abdera.protocol.server.impl.AbstractEntityCollectionAdapter.postMedia(AbstractEntityCollectionAdapter.java:221)
    at
org.apache.abdera.protocol.server.impl.AbstractEntityCollectionAdapter.postMedia(AbstractEntityCollectionAdapter.java:83)
    at
org.apache.abdera.protocol.server.impl.AbstractProvider.process(AbstractProvider.java:156)
    at
org.apache.abdera.protocol.server.FilterChain.next(FilterChain.java:42)
    at
org.apache.abdera.protocol.server.servlet.AbderaServlet.service(AbderaServlet.java:90)

When I debugged through abdera source, I found that
AbstractEntityCollectionAdapter.postMedia(MimeType mimeType, String slug,
InputStream inputStream, RequestContext request)

has to be implemented by the chemistry.

Which is now throwing the UnsupportedOperationException.

This is causing the JUnit tests to fail.

Can anyone please help us to move forward ?

Thanks,
Samuel