chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS Release [was: OpenCMIS Sessions]
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 20:36:56 GMT
Hey guys,
for now I redeployed the latest OpenCMIS SNAPSHOT, will look tomorrow
into how we can practically (with the current Ant release process) get
a release out there (also on the Apache Maven repo).
In such a case, what would be the version we would like to give to
this release?

E.g. which one of the following does better reflect the readiness of
our implementation:

- 1.0.0-alpha-1
- 1.0.0-beta-1

or do you have any other ideas in mind?