chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.1.0-incubating
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:25:08 GMT
Hey guys,
as you might have noticed we have some more work to do before doing a
proper Apache release ;)

Still, I think we all are striving to get this out soon: on my side I
can dedicate some time to re-release on Sunday (when I'll be back in
Europe as I'm still on travel). I'm also going to fix the build to
have the files at top level (instead that nested in the WARs at /WEB-
INF/classes/META-INF).

Would be nice if, before than that, someone can take care of of double
checking the licensing issues (i.e. check/improve what Florian already
committed).

WDYT?

Ciao,
Gab