chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Links missing from Chemistry web site front page
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:28:21 GMT
Hey guys,
I'll take care of adding the 3 links below when we've passed the
release.

Though I have a little doubt on the sitemap:  e.g. looking at the doc
page I wrote about the Maven release process [1], child of the index
page [2], I expected it to appear under the sitemap.
Now, while on the wiki [3] it's happily shown under the sitemap,  on
the public website [4] I'm not able to find it. Still the maven
release docs page itself has been published on the public site [5].

Now I'm a bit confused :)

Can you guys explain how I can update the public sitemap (or maybe
just do it and remove the old release docs so we're in line the
undergoing release process) ?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Gab

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CMIS/OpenCMIS+Maven+Release+Documentation