chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <fmuel...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: Release 0.1.0-incubating preparation
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:21:55 GMT
Hi,

Can we ask all reporters and assignees of OpenCMIS issues [1] to assign the issues to releases?
There are only 7 issues and 4 people involved (Jens, David, Florent and Stephan).

- Florian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310936&status=1&component=12313420&component=12313421&component=12313419&component=12313422&component=12313424&component=12313423&component=12313425&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriele Columbro [mailto:gabriele@apache.org]
Sent: Sonntag, 13. Juni 2010 17:27
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Release 0.1.0-incubating preparation

Hi guys,
on this not really sunny Sunday in Amsterdam I found some time for
working a bit on the 0.1.0-incubating release.

Looking at [1], couple of heads up:

- As suggested in the "Open issues" section,  I went trough Jira and
found actually all issues "unscheduled".  So I created few possible
versions in Jira [2]  (0.1.0, 0.1.1, 0.2.0, 1.0.0) so we can schedule
the issues to proper release. I added opencmis-* in version names, as
I suppose ofther chemistry hosted projects will follow different
release schedule and version scheme. Do you think is there any
specific issue should include/fix it in 0.1.0 or shall we just
reschedule them it to the version that looks more reasonable?

- I'm also trying to understand what would be the best / easy /
reproducible way to integrate our release process with the standard
maven based projects staging [3], in a way that in the same process we
could distribute the aggregated artifacts [4] via standard www.apache.org/dist
  and the single JARs (useful to to application builders) via the
standard maven staging process. I just created a branch for that [5].
Will keep you posted if I get any quick result here or otherwise
proceed with the existing.

Thanks for any feedback,
ciao!

Gab