chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS Release [was: OpenCMIS Sessions]
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:59:43 GMT
Ok guys,

 From the feedback received the release version we're targeting is:

0.1.0

I agree we keep the x.y.z versioning scheme standard for all releases
(will create a wiki to document that).

I'll proceed with the release preparation steps (@Florian: will ping
you for any help) and send a email to this list (and later to the
Incubator PMC [1] ) with the call for official vote.

HTH,
Gab

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#best-practice-incubator-release-vote