chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabriele.colum...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS Release [was: OpenCMIS Sessions]
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 10:18:43 GMT
Hey guys,
great job, this is a perfect example of proper leveraging of the CMIS
API (and the OpenCMIS layer). Kudos Mau!

Cross-posting this to the chemistry-dev@ list, best place to discuss
whether we could proceed already with an alpha release.

@chemistry-devs: as I'm unsure when we're planning to do our first
"official" release, I was wondering if we could test-drive the process
by deploying an alpha release (non SNAPSHOT) on the apache releases
repo?
One additional reason would be preventing people building from trunk
and starting releasing their custom named/versioned versions on
corporate Maven repositories.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Gab

--

Gabriele Columbro
Senior Solution Engineer, EMEA-APAC Professional Services

M: +31 (0)627 565 103
P: +39 320 161 28 46
D: +44 (0)1628 876 654
Skype: gabrielecolumbro
Blog: http://www.mindthegab.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mindthegabz

Tweet this: #Alfresco launches Activiti BPMN 2.0 business process
engine, hires JBoss jBPM architects Tom Baeyens & Joram Barrez http://bit.ly/ceeb3c