chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS release proposal
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 08:17:27 GMT
Hey guys,
just a question out of the blue: is the usage of the maven-release-
plugin [1] been discussed at all?

Having a mvn project, I can hardly see the reason why we should use a
build.xml to do so.

Stiil, don't want to stop this release going, but I'm definitely
willing to help out and document the mvn release process for the next
release,
as using ant for this seems a bit of a stretch.

What do you guys think?

Ciao!
Gab

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/introduction.html