chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS release proposal
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 09:40:35 GMT
Hey Florian,

On May 25, 2010, at 10:39 AM, Florian Müller wrote:

> Hi Gabriele,
>
> It would be beneficial to have just one tool - and that should be
> Maven. The problem is that some (simple) things are really
> complicated with Maven and sometimes seem impossible for someone who
> is not an expert.

I have to agree with you, but luckily I can try to put some expertise
on the plate and see if we can get to a stable point. From there, it
should be just easy.

> If you have time and inclination to run the POC you've suggested
> that would be great. I would like to support you wherever I can.
> (Actually, I'm pretty selfish and want to learn how it works.)

Definitely, I'd really like to go on and demoing it. Will proceed with
a branch and some issues.

I might definitely use your (an anyone's help) to understand the
overall requirements of the build (in case I'm missing something) and
of the doc process.
I'll post on a separate thread in case I need clarifications.

Thanks,
Gab