chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From David Caruana <david.caru...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Offer to Contribute PHP CMIS Client Library to Apache Chemistry
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 15:37:30 GMT
It seems we have good consensus on accepting this. There's still IP clearance to complete,
but we should vote on accepting the contribution and Richard into Chemistry.

I'll start the vote on this mailing list, unless that's not the appropriate way to conduct
this kind of thing.

Dave

On 10 May 2010, at 15:29, Richard McKnight wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> I have added a JIRA issue to propose submitting a PHP CMIS Client library to the Apache
project.  This client library is being used as part of the Drupal CMIS module.  Please let
me know what the next steps would be.  The JIRA Ticket is shown below.