chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: Which CMIS client library should I use?
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 06:17:52 GMT
HI Nicolas,

are you talking about the Java part?

Everything you can find on the wiki page: https://cwiki.apache.org/CMIS/opencmis.html
is part of our ongoing project. There are currently no plans to discontinue any part of this.
Be sure that you take the code from the correct location in the Apache Subversion as described
in https://cwiki.apache.org/CMIS/opencmis-how-to-build.html For the Java part this is the
only active code branch at the moment.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas Raoul [mailto:nicolas.raoul.lists@gmail.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2010 06:40
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Which CMIS client library should I use?

Hello all,

I am starting a new project and must decide which CMIS client library
we will use.
Reading the Chemistry wiki [1], I started playing with the OpenCMIS
client library and it works very nicely.
But is it going to be abandoned any time soon?
Should I rather use that "chemistry-atompub-client" I have found in
the source code?

Is there a web page somewhere that I missed and explains this?

Thanks for your time, keep up the great work!
Nicolas Raoul
http://nrw.free.fr

[1]: http://incubator.apache.org/chemistry/opencmis-client-api.html

PS:
I asked the same question (but not limited to Chemistry) here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2909729