chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject CMISQL parser
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 18:30:09 GMT
Hello,

I've committed the port of the CMISQL parser from Chemistry (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-195).

The idea is that each backend will have to implement an ANTLR3 tree
grammar that makes use of the existing lexer+parser. The
implementation will depend on the internal of the backend of course. I
wrote the start of one for the InMemory server, but it's still pretty
rudimentary as I'm not very familiar with the InMemory implementation.
I don't have immediate plans to work more on it, so feel free... :)

Take note in the pom.xml of the InMemory server how to reuse the
tokens file generated from the generic lexer+parser. This is better
than copying it by hand in your implementation as it may change in the
future if we change things in the generic lexer+parser.

Florent