chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From David Caruana <david.caru...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Code formatting issue
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:00:53 GMT
I thought we increased the line length to 120 at the end of last week. Will check.

Dave

On 22 Apr 2010, at 14:55, Klevenz, Stephan wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I did commit my pending changes. Feel free to go ahead with the re-formatting.
>
> BTW Line wrapping is at 80 characters. Is there a specific reason (e.g. optimized for
reading source code in the iPhone ;-)? Otherwise I would like to increase the wrapping to
a higher value.

> Regards,
> Stephan

Tests. I would appreciate if you could wait until I have committed my changes later today.

>> Will you also update the code template in _dev?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Stephan

was incorrect. Tabs have been used instead of spaces.