chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From David Caruana <david.caru...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Code formatting issue
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:37:12 GMT
Hopefully, all tabs have now been removed.

Dave

On 22 Apr 2010, at 15:00, David Caruana wrote:

> I thought we increased the line length to 120 at the end of last week. Will check.
>
> Dave
>
> On 22 Apr 2010, at 14:55, Klevenz, Stephan wrote:
>
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> I did commit my pending changes. Feel free to go ahead with the re-formatting.
>>
>> BTW Line wrapping is at 80 characters. Is there a specific reason (e.g. optimized
for reading source code in the iPhone ;-)? Otherwise I would like to increase the wrapping
to a higher value.

>> Regards,
>> Stephan

definitely set to tabs at this time.

>> Dave
>>
>> On 22 Apr 2010, at 09:50, Klevenz, Stephan wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Dave,
>>>
>>> I'm having some pending changes because of the PagingList implementations and
Unit Tests. I would appreciate if you could wait until I have committed my changes later today.

>>> Will you also update the code template in _dev?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Stephan

was incorrect. Tabs have been used instead of spaces.