chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <fmuel...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: More F2F Notes
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:52:17 GMT
Hi Ugo,

The client API will become a simplified OpenCMIS interface. It's more or less scattered across
two Java packages ([1] and [2]). We have finished the major refactoring work an hour ago but
there are still details to discuss. It will change here and there over the next weeks but
the basic structure has be set.

- Florian

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/chemistry/opencmis/trunk/chemistry-opencmis-client/chemistry-opencmis-client-api/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/api/
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/chemistry/opencmis/trunk/chemistry-opencmis-commons/chemistry-opencmis-commons-api/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/commons/api/

-----Original Message-----
From: Ugo Cei [mailto:u.cei@sourcesense.com]
Sent: Freitag, 16. April 2010 11:06
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: More F2F Notes

On Apr 14, 2010, at 3:54 PM, Florian Müller wrote:

> Here is an update on the current state of the discussion.

Thanks for keeping us posted, Florian. Looks like you made a helluva lot work in these days,
kudos!

Incidentally, I am thinking of starting a CMIS client implementations right now and would
like to know (aside from the obvious advice to wait until things have stabilized) how is the
client API going to look like. More like the current Chemistry client or more like OpenCMIS?
Or maybe none of the two?

	Thanks,

		Ugo

--