chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Lennard Fuller <lful...@unicon.net>
Subject OpenCMIS rest client configuration information.
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 15:10:48 GMT
There appears to be a lot of development on the OpenCMIS codebase so I was thinking about giving
it a spin over the weekend (am currently using the chemistry rest client).  Are there any
instructions for configuring the openCMIS client?  Has it ever been used with any other repository
besides Alfresco?  In particular, I am interested to hear if it has ever been used with nuxeo
or jackrabbit.  Part of the reason for wanting to check it out is that the chemistry atompub
client does not yet support createDocumentFromSource, whereas opencmis seems to have that
implemented.

-Lennard