chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From David Caruana <david.caru...@alfresco.com>
Subject OpenCMIS svn commit - a question
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:49:44 GMT
re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-113

Now we have IP clearance for OpenCMIS, it's time to commit the source code to the Chemistry
svn.

Before doing so, I have a question regarding its location.

We can either:

a) create a peer opencmis directory to chemistry, and place all the code in there
b) add the opencmis modules within the chemistry directory

Option a) is frankly easier, but option b) gives a clearer intent to merge the code lines.
However, it will require merging maven poms etc now.

I'm currently swaying to a), but can easily be diverted.

Dave