chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: toplevel directories reorg
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:12:32 GMT
The changes are done.
Could someone having access to hudson.zones.apache.org change
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Chemistry-site to reflect
the new site directory, and remove
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Chemistry-jcr-cmis ?

Actually, who has write access to hudson.zones.apache.org?

Thanks,
Florent

2010/2/19 Florian Müller <fmueller@opentext.com>:
> Hi Florent,
>
> That sounds good to me. I assume the CMIS flex client and cmislib will be added in parallel
to chemistry, jsclient and opencmis. Right?