chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Zavizionov <alexey.zavizio...@gmail.com>
Subject TCK AccessControlListTest.testDocumentAccessControlList There is shouldn't be the ACCESS_CONTROL_LIST extension.
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:34:59 GMT
Hello, list!

I have the test fail for the our CMIS implementation. I guess that test is
incorrect. Does it?

=== AccessControlListTest.testDocumentAccessControlList  ===
        document = client.getEntry(objectByIdRequest);

        Assert.assertNotNull(document);
        childObject = document.getExtension(CMISConstants.OBJECT);
        Assert.assertNotNull(childObject);
        CMISAccessControlList objectAccessControlList =
childObject.getExtension(CMISConstants.ACCESS_CONTROL_LIST);
        Assert.assertNotNull(objectAccessControlList);

SPEC says that:

 2.2.1.2.5 ACLs
service response.
 Optional Input Parameter:
        Boolean includeACL: If TRUE, then the Repository MUST return the
ACLs for each object in
        the result set. Defaults to FALSE.

Regards,
Alexey.