chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <fmuel...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: toplevel directories reorg
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 11:41:17 GMT
Hi Florent,

That sounds good to me. I assume the CMIS flex client and cmislib will be added in parallel
to chemistry, jsclient and opencmis. Right?
I propose that we add a short introduction of all the different subprojects to http://incubator.apache.org/chemistry/
.

- Florian

-----Original Message-----
From: Florent Guillaume [mailto:fg@nuxeo.com]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 12:15 PM
To: List-Chemistry
Subject: toplevel directories reorg

Hi,

In order to clean up a bit the organization of the various code bases
we have now have in the chemistry svn, I propose that:
- we remove jcr-cmis (which I consider obsolete),
- we move chemistry-jsclient up one directory, and maybe rename it to
something else (suggestions?),
- we move pom.xml and src/ down one level in a "site" directory.

Comments?

Cheers,
Florent