chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: UriTemplate for AtomPubCMIS.URITMPL_OBJECT_BY_PATH does not work for jax-rs binding
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 18:43:48 GMT
Even with latest updated code?
Anyway it's too problematic to ask people running Chemistry server
code to use -Dsomething at Tomcat startup, so I'll change Chemistry to
use .../object?path={path} for path-based addressing.

It's less elegant but then again there's no way to advertise clean
path building like http://host/cmis/path/folder1/folder2/foo — they
just can't be constructed using CMIS 1.0 URI templates, which MUST be
encoded. Which doesn't prevent us from accepting them however.

Florent