chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@day.com>
Subject Re: Flex CMIS client library
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 07:27:49 GMT
Hi Shane,

> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Shane Johnson <sjohnson@citytechinc.com> wrote:
>> As a side note, like Jeff, I too would be interested in contributing my Flex
>> CMIS client library. It is an AtomPub client written in AS3, and it used by
>> CMIS Explorer.
>> http://code.google.com/p/flex-cmis-client/
>> However, it is short on unit tests and documentation at the moment. I'll
>> have to work on that.
Wow! That's great to hear.
Thanks a lot for considering to contribute.

The steps to contribute are relatively easy.

Create a patch that can be a applied to the chemistry svn and post it to the dev
list. Along side you would have to file a cla[1] (and ccla[2] if
applicable) and
together with the IP clearance information for the code.
Personally I find the addendum on CCLA the easiest way to do the IP clearance.

regards,
david

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
[2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt