chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Emanuele Lombardi" <lelelomba...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Versioning Services Problem
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:48:13 GMT
Thanks Florent,
Now I have another problem, when I invoke the checkOut service on a document I must, for example,
set the property IsVersionSeriesCheckedOut on other documents in the version series. But this
property is read-only and the putEntry method don't update it.
My proposal is to set the propertyDefinition updatability to "read-write when checked out".
Is it possible?

Thanks
Emanuele

> Hi Emanuele,
>
> As it happens I'm working on adding update code right now, I should
> have something working tomorrow (for the trunk).
>
> Florent
>

> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Emanuele Lombardi
> <lelelombardi@libero.it> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm working on versioning services, but I have a problem :The Updating of CmisObject's
properties.

> > My procedure:
> > First I set the property value by CMISObject#setValue method and last I call the
save method. The save method if is an update require a server method not yet implemented and
I try to implement it (the method is "org.apache.chemistry.atompub.server.CMISObjectsCollection.putEntry(ObjectEntry,
String, Date, List<Person>, String, Content, RequestContext)") But my implementation
doesn't work. If I'm not able to save the modified properties on the repository I can't test
the versioning services.
> > Can you help me? I attach my code.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Emanuele