chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Tesser <jasontes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with JS client
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 17:13:36 GMT
Shane also that is the code for getting the items at the root level
right? My problem is with stuff under that level so ROOT --> LEVEL1
--> LEVEL2  My issue is that I don't get the children to LEVEL2.

CMIS Explorer never made a web request to get the children of level2
which should have been something like
http://localhost:8080/cmis/children/31  where 31 is my LEVEL1 folder.

Thanks,
Jason Tesser