chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Tesser <jasontes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with JS client
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 11:15:08 GMT
Does anyone know of a good client I can use to test my server then?

I tried the flex client but the browser seems to be broke. It gets the
root level but never make a call to retrieve the children of anything
within folders on the root.

Thanks,
Jason Tesser
dotCMS Lead Development Manager
1-305-858-1422

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 2:43 AM, Florian Roth <Florian.Roth@in-gmbh.de> wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> I had the same problems. I think the JS Client is not on the latest CMIS 1.0 SNAPSHOT
version, and it's not full functional CMIS client jet.
> But it shows the architectural cutting js -> cmis-atompub.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Flo Roth
>

> in-integrierte informationssysteme GmbH
> Am Seerhein 8 • 78467 Konstanz
> http://www.in-gmbh.de/ • mailto:info@in-gmbh.de
>
> Telefon: +49 7531 8145-0
> Telefax: +49 7531 8145-81
>

> Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn
Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet.
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Konstanz • Amtsgericht Freiburg i.B. • Registernummer: HRB
380976 • Geschäftsführer: Siegfried Wagner