chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Tesser <jasontes...@gmail.com>
Subject Issues with JS client
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 21:39:19 GMT
I have a checkout from the trunk of about a week ago.

I have used Chemistry to implement a ATOM CMIS Server.

Now I am playing with the JS client. I noticed a number of issues and
I am wondering if I am doing something wrong or is the client messed
up?

some of the issues.

1. the cmis properties returned in Chemistry via the ATOM server are
cmisra ie... cmisra:repositoryInfo  In the JS client it is looking for
cmis:repositoryInfo.  Altering this in the JS works,

2. I had the same issue for collections as listed above. I added the ra.

3. If at the root it was looking for a collection with of type
rootchildren to get its URL but the type actually is just root.
<collection href="http://localhost:8080/cmis/children/2f"
xmlns:cmisra="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/restatom/200901"
cmisra:collectionType="root">
			<title xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" type="text">children
collection</title>
		</collection>

4. After I got all above fixed I see my root children but no link to
click on it or anything. Is the client supposed to be browse-able?

Thanks,
Jason Tesser
dotCMS Lead Development Manager
1-305-858-1422