chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Johnson <sjohn...@citytechinc.com>
Subject Re: Issues with JS client
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 17:26:23 GMT
<link href="http://localhost:8080/cmis/children/1" rel="down"
type="application/atom+xml; type=feed" />

It looks like there is a space in the type. Not sure if this is because of
the email or not. However, I'm doing an comparison of
'application/atom+xml;type=feed' which has no spaces. Perhaps that is it?

Also, I don't want to flood the Chemistry list if this is an issue with CMIS
Explorer.  If it is, we can continue this on the Google Group for it. I just
saw your post there. Sorry I missed it earlier.

Shane