chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Johnson <sjohn...@citytechinc.com>
Subject Re: Issues with JS client
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 16:58:04 GMT
Hi Jason,

To be honest, I'm not sure. I'd have to take a look. When I updated it to
the .62 specification I simply tested it against the Alfresco public
repository. It may be that I accidentally used something Alfresco specific
rather than CMIS specific. I can check that out tonight. In the meantime,
here are a couple of relevant snippets. Perhaps you can find what I missed
in there.

getting the 'root children' url...

var childrenURL:String =
result.workspace.collection.(@collectionType=='root').@href;

deciding if a child is a document or folder...

var baseTypeId:String =
f.object.properties.propertyId.(@pdid=='cmis:BaseTypeId').value;

if (baseTypeId != null && baseTypeId == "cmis:folder")
    folders.addItem(Folder.getFolder(f));
else if (baseTypeId != null && baseTypeId == "cmis:document")
    documents.addItem(Document.getDocument(f));

Perhaps it is the collectionType (root) or pdid (cmis:BaseTypeId)?

Shane