chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: mapping of permissionsSupported in RepositoryService not found
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:43:40 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Florian Roth <Florian.Roth@in-gmbh.de> wrote:
> can someone tell me how to map the enum PermissionsSupported to wsdl binding? I could
not find an enum in my cxf generated code for that.

You're right, it's a bug in the spec. I opened
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/CMIS-597

> Some problem is the other way around. Cannot find principalAnonymous and principalAnyone
in chemistry-api but. (Specification 3373)
> Is the current trunk cmis 1.0 conform?

The goal is to be 1.0 compliant but not everything has been
implemented at this time.
The ACL stuff is among what's not been done yet.

Florent