chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: Autoamated Releasing with Maven
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:06:02 GMT
Hi Gabriele,

The <distributionManagement> inherited from the Apache pom is fine.
I introduced the dummy one earlier because we use hudson to build and
test Chemistry automatically for internal use, and hudson's
altDeploymentRepository option requires an existing (even if dummy)
distributionManagement.

FYI our hudson job for this is at
http://qa.nuxeo.org/hudson/job/apache-chemistry/

Florent