chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: Issues with JS client
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 17:43:15 GMT
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Shane Johnson <sjohnson@citytechinc.com> wrote:
> <link href="http://localhost:8080/cmis/children/1" rel="down"
> type="application/atom+xml; type=feed" />
>
> It looks like there is a space in the type. Not sure if this is because of
> the email or not. However, I'm doing an comparison of
> 'application/atom+xml;type=feed' which has no spaces. Perhaps that is it?

Yes, both are legal and equivalent. I forget the RFC that defines that
but arbitrary spaces are definitely allowed.

Funny, at the last face-to-face meeting of the CMIS TC we had interop
tests and I seem to remember that someone had this very same problem
of being too strict on content type parsing :)

Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo