chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven archetype wrapping chemistry-atompub-tck
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:11:49 GMT
Hi guys,
I've been working quite a lot around the Chemistry TCK and especially
to integrate it (and it CMIS Client features) into starter packages
for training and divulgation purposes.

I've wrapped up my effort in a public Maven archetype which can be
used as starter kit for people using CMIS and documented it here [1].
It's a very initial attempt but it's quite nice as it depends on the
chemistry-atompub-tck, so I can keep it up to date with the standard
by the means (almost) of a simple Maven dependency upgrade.

Hope you (and the community) will like it :)

Ciao!
Gab

[1] http://mindthegab.com/2009/10/19/maven-and-chemistry-strike-back-a-maven-archetype-as-cmis-labs-and-toolkit/

--