chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Tesser <jasontes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting started
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:57:51 GMT
OK I read through that.

I guess what I am looking for is if someone would be willing to point me the
the right direction regarding setting a mine own CMIS server using
Chemistry.

I am looking at the test cases but it is a bit unclear exactly what
interfaces I need to implement and how I need to wire it up in say the
web.xml.

I was looking specifically at the
/chemistry-trunk/chemistry-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/chemistry/test/TestAtomPubClientServer.java
which makes a repository.  Is this a good place to look?
What else would I need to do to get the WebServices etc... functioning?

Thanks,
Jason Tesser
dotCMS Lead Development Manager
1-305-858-1422