chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: Versioning Services Problem
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:22:37 GMT
Hi Emanuele,

As it happens I'm working on adding update code right now, I should
have something working tomorrow (for the trunk).

Florent

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Emanuele Lombardi
<lelelombardi@libero.it> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm working on versioning services, but I have a problem :The Updating of CmisObject's
properties.

> My procedure:
> First I set the property value by CMISObject#setValue method and last I call the save
method. The save method if is an update require a server method not yet implemented and I
try to implement it (the method is "org.apache.chemistry.atompub.server.CMISObjectsCollection.putEntry(ObjectEntry,
String, Date, List<Person>, String, Content, RequestContext)") But my implementation
doesn't work. If I'm not able to save the modified properties on the repository I can't test
the versioning services.

--
Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo