chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chemistry report is due
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:50:01 GMT
Hi Jukka,

On Oct 19, 2009, at 4:26 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>> We're due for another quarterly report, see [1]. Anyone interested in
>> writing a draft?
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2009
>
> I wrote the following report:

Thanks for taking time for it, beer for you next time I see you :)

> <report>
> Apache Chemistry is an effort to provide a Java (and possibly others,
> like JavaScript) implementation of the upcoming CMIS specification.
> Chemistry entered incubation on April 30th, 2009.
>
> There are currently no issues requiring board or Incubator PMC
> attention.
>
> Community
>
>    * No notable community changes.
>
> Development
>
>    * Development continues at a steady pace, mostly driven by Florent
> Guillaume and Gabriele Columbro.
>    * The codebase is currently split to two branches, targeting
> different draft versions of CMIS.

I believe a notable code addition was also:

* A full 0.62/0.70 CMIS AtomPub binding TCK contributed and maintained
against the spec by David Caruana"

But we might want to add it to the next report (I see this is signed
off already) when we'll have a full TCK integration with the "mvn
site" documentation (my original thought here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-39)

.
I might be working on it later this month, together with the release
process (still waiting for nexus access to test https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2284)

.

Thanks,
Gab