chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From David Caruana <david.caru...@alfresco.com>
Subject Commit AtomPub TCK to Chemistry...
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:37:56 GMT
All,

I think the AtomPub TCK is now in a good enough state to commit to the
Chemistry code base. Gabriele and I have reached the first goal of re-
packaging the Alfresco CMIS tests, removing Alfresco dependencies and
complying with Chemistry conventions. We've also taken the opportunity
to refactor much of the original code to make it easier to add and
organise tests.

The TCK is far from complete, but it now feels correct to continue
development within Chemistry.

Currently, the source code is hosted at...

https://svn.alfresco.com/repos/contrib/chemistry-tck-atompub

I'd appreciate a review of the above before I commit.

There are several TODOs that'll be worked on as soon as we've committed:
- merge the TCK Abdera extension with the one in already in Chemistry
- improve test result logging (descriptions on asserts, control over
where to log)
- make it easier to provide test options to tests
- refactor tests that require custom type definitions (these are
currently disabled)
- use org.apache.chemistry.util.GregorianCalendar

Regards,
Dave